QUACKERTREE IS BACK WITH A NEW HEIST EXCLUSIVELY FOR PAYDAY 2 CONCEPTS!
THIS TIME THE PAYDAY GANG HAS TO STEAL SOME DIAMONDS FOR A SHADY GUY CALLED 'THE COLLECTOR'.
I've got a new one for you, from a guy calling himself 'The Collector'. He's heard about how smoothly you liberated some artifacts from an old man under GenSec's watchful eye, even going so far as to replace them with fakes; And he wants that kind of professionalism. We're going after some jewelry; He'll tell you more on the day itself.
Please be aware that this heist is incompatible with Full Speed Swarm (FSS). This is because of an issue with the mod in it's current state, which causes it to crash whenever the player enters loud.
Use Quackertree's new Custom Heist Installer!
To play the map, click on Download, open the ZIP and move "Family Jewels" into 'steamapps/common/PAYDAY 2/Maps'. (If you don't have a Maps folder, create one.)
Make sure you have BLT and BeardLib installed!
Credits to the voiceactors who participated (in order of importance):
• AF Definta voicing the main lead!
• Gay Jatsby voicing the collector!
• Hans voicing the inside gangster!
• Chicken Nuggests voicing the pager operator!
• Dragovich voicing the gensec operator!
• Alex Joensen voicing the helicopter pilot!
• Dysphorid voicing the trade gangster!
Credits to other people who were a support in some way:
• Nepgearsy for updating the ElementCustomSound to fit my needs
• Luffy for always availability for constant nagging about how to push to Github
• ViciousWalrus for emotional support and drive
• Rex for pro tips when I was stuck on something dumb
• DerSushy.exe for all the artwork
• M4rvinLP for the amazing site!
• Croqui42 for the site polish work + playtesting! (and update 2 continent)
• Trooperjack for the Nav of day 3 in update 2
• MiamiCenter for playtesting!
• All voice-actors for playtesting too!
• Other people that I forgot are also credited! :D
V 2.0 (By Croqui42 & Trooperjack)
• Added more cover on the first part where you rewire box
• Continent of day 3 (truck escape part) more detailed
• Escape path now random
• You can now crash into the gate to open them with the truck
• Navigation rebuilt, added more nav_link
• Second set of bollard right before the dock can spawn (50% chances)